Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Super Scooter

One of the projects I had my game programming class complete was a scaled-down version of the classic Super Mario Bros. game for Nintendo. I had all 15 students work on the same project (not the best idea I've ever had) over the period of 4 weeks. While I encouraged them to use graphics created by others, some of the artists in the group decided to make their own. The final product was something everyone was quite proud of.

You can download and run Super Scooter if you are running Windows XP or better.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Frank,

    just wanted to let you know that your warrick toll page is not working anymore.
    I was looking for a tool to grab some old content of one of my pages and was more than happy to find your page. sadly it's offline right now.
    is there any way you could make that available again?

    thx and greetz, andrea

    ReplyDelete