Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Countdown to baby

I’ve made a new addition to the right side of my blog- a countdown until Ethan's expected delivery date on April 4. Maybe this should be labeled Countdown until life as we know it changes dramatically. I can’t wait until he’s here. Becky can’t wait until she can breathe again and bend down and touch her toes. At the same time, I’m a bit spooked because I have experiments to perform, papers to write, and a dissertation to compose. Although I thought I’d have it all done by the summer, it’s not looking that way anymore. But hey, having my boy here will be a great blessing.

By the way, what an amazing Colts/Pats game on Sunday! If I can’t have my boys in the Super Bowl, at least I can cheer for Manning. That guy's pretty good... if you like a 6-5, 230-pound quarterback with laser-rocket arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment