- Have you heard of MyDeathSpace.com? It archives the MySpace page of those who die. A little morbid, but interesting nonetheless.
- American Airlines doesn't like it that Google allows others to compete for the words "american airlines" when they do a search. I'm siding with Google on this one.
- Some Wikipedia entries were edited by users on CIA and FBI computers about topics that the FBI and CIA probably know more about than anyone else. Wikipedia says it violates their neutrality guidelines. I say give me a break.
- There's an interesting article in Information Week about the future of web search technologies.
- Who would have guessed? Swapping votes over the Internet is legal.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
My pick of the week's top 5 items of interest: