Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ethan!

Technically his birthday is not until tomorrow, but we had a big first birthday party for Ethan yesterday with the grandparents, and I wanted to post a few photos. It's amazing seeing how Ethan has changed over his first year. He started as a little guy who couldn't turn himself over, and now he's almost walking and talking!

Ethan has certainly changed our lives. It's been tough for Becky and me to give up some of the freedoms we used to enjoy, like being able to go out whenever we wanted or take weekend trips. Or just sleep in. But I can honestly say having a son has made me a better person. And I think I understand a little better how hard it must have been for God the Father to watch his son endure the cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment