Thursday, January 07, 2010

Warrick is back in action

Warrick, the service I created several years ago to recover lost websites, has been revived. I took its web interface out of commission about a year ago when we received more jobs then we could ever process in 2009. But I've decided to wipe out the old jobs and start fresh. I'm curious to see how quickly we receive more jobs than we can handle in 2010.

Some stats. Since July 2007 when Warrick's web interface was first made public, we have recovered 4287 websites and 3,508,091 URIs. That's a lot of missing material the public wants back.

I've also updated Warrick:
Happy website reconstructing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Thanks for nice software.
    It works perfect on WinXP. But i have problems on latest Ubuntu 10.04.
    I have installed everything-perl and SOAP::Lite.
    I have got "command not found" error

    ReplyDelete