Thursday, April 05, 2007

Ethan's first week

Those of you that have kids know how crazy the first week is with a newborn-- you feel a huge range of emotions, ups and downs. Although I'm rather tired and Becky even more so, Ethan has been a delight to his parents and grandparents. We just can't get enough of him.

I've had numerous requests for more photos, so here they are:

Tummy time


Mommy and the sleeping Bean


Baby on blue


Yes, I'm cute


Asleep in Dadd'y arms



Soon to be size 13



Grandparents Andy and Genia
see Ethan for the first time



Holding Dad's finger



Grandparents Debbie and Bill
see Ethan for the first time


Wow, this kid's heavy!




Aunt Sara sees Ethan
for the first time

2 comments:

  1. Hello Dr.McCown! I'm so glad to be on your mailing list to find out about Ethan. Congrats to both you and Becky. Enjoy parenting!
    Nice to be able to keep up with you now.
    Leah (Sass) Reid&Craig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you and Becky. I miss you all and can't wait to see Ethan when I visit Searcy.
    Love,

    Tammie (Green) McDowell
    Yucaipa, CA

    ReplyDelete