- This week Halo 3 debuted for the XBox 360, and by most accounts, it has met or exceeded expectations. I'm hoping to get a copy for my birthday next week.
- Researchers at UC San Diego are working on a music search engine. They've developed a Listen Game which uses the wisdom of crowds to help.
- Do you have difficulty identifying phish? Carnegie Mellon's Anti-Phishing Phil could help.
- I want a tree house. Anyone know of a good place in Searcy to build one of these?
- Almost half of IT workers surveyed said they have fallen asleep at their job. Big surprise. What is surprising is that 44% of male techies have said they've kissed a coworker. And I thought most tech geeks weren't very good with the ladies.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
My pick of the week's top 5 items of interest: