- I forgot to mention this last week: Microhoo is dead. But... Yahoo may be serving Google ads very soon.
- What does Google know about spam? Matt Cutts recently spoke at Web 2.0 as one of the keynote speakers, and you can watch his 10 minute speech.
- Kudos to the Senate for unanimously passing a $1 billion bill that will help catch child pornographers online.
- Have you ever wondered what your old Atari 2600 looked like inside?
- Congrats to my old buddy Hank Bingham who is getting married today in Hawaii. Wish I could've been there.
Friday, May 16, 2008
My pick of the week's top 5 items of interest: