Monday, August 25, 2008

Break-in attempt was detected

You gotta love an error message like this.

Before lunch I was filling out a web form using SunGard's Pipeline software (probably the most popular web portal software in higher education). After lunch I returned to my computer and submit the form. Then I saw this. Note that the system is still welcoming me and thinks I'm logged in.


Not only is Pipeline accusing me of a crime, it's giving me technical details that give me no help in how to correct the problem. Why in the world are they telling me the contents of my CPSESSION cookie? All they need to do is tell me I need to log back in.

Take note, my GUI students, of what not to do...

2 comments:

  1. So how did you get fix the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I remember correctly, I re-started my browser.

    ReplyDelete