Monday, August 28, 2006

Bayside League: 2006-2007 season

Saturday night was the Bayside League’s third annual fantasy football draft. Mark Velez was kind enough to host it at his place. There were 14 teams- just 2 shy of having 2 leagues. Chris Deny, last year’s champion, drafted by phone, and I drafted my dad a team.

I got to draft second, and since Payton Manning was taken first, I was able to nab who I hope will be the best running back this year in the NFL: Larry Johnson. I was also able to draft a few Broncos and Cowboys- I just can’t help but play favorites.

Last year I came in second place. Let’s see what I can do this year…

  1. RB – Larry Johnson
  2. RB – Willis McGahee
  3. QB – Jake Plummer
  4. WR – Donald Driver
  5. TE – Chris Cooley
  6. WR – Andre Johnson
  7. DEF – Cowboys
  8. K – Josh Brown
  9. RB – Mike Bell
  10. QB – Mark Brunnell
  11. WR – Nate Burleson
  12. K – Lawrence Tynes
  13. DEF – Patriots
  14. TE – Desmond Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment