Friday, October 05, 2007

One dissertation... check!

Yee-ha! I just completed my dissertation (at least temporarily) and emailed it off to my committee. I'll be defending Lazy Preservation: Reconstructing Websites from the Web Infrastructure two weeks from today at ODU. Of course there will likely be many minor revisions to make after the defense, but the hard part is finished. Praise God! smile

By the way, if any of you are having problems sleeping at night, I'll be happy to email you a copy of my dissertation.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Frank!! That is really great news for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Frank! The hard work is behind you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, baby!!! Ethan and I are so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeay! that's really exciting Frank! i'm sure you'll defend it well. i check your blog all the time - to see if you've put up new pics of your son - but what a great surprise to hear about your dissertation. i'll be expecting a copy in the mail to South Korea...

    ReplyDelete