Sunday, June 15, 2008

JCDL in Pittsburgh

I'm in Pittsburgh for JCDL 2008. Tomorrow I'll be participating in the Doctoral Consortium, this time as a committee member (I participated as a student two years ago). I'm chairing a session on Tues (Automatic Tools for Digital Libraries) and presenting a paper in the afternoon (Recovering a Website's Server Components from the Web Infrastructure).

Becky will be flying in Tues evening. I'm really looking forward to seeing her since we've been apart now for two weeks. And she'll get to attend the conference dinner and see my second presentation on Thurs (Usage Analysis of a Public Website Reconstruction Tool).

I'm also looking forward to seeing the ol' ODU gang- Michael, Joan, and Martin.

I'll report later on some of the more interesting presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment