Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fav5

My pick of the week's top 5 items of interest:
  1. With the growing popularity of the iPhone, website designers are paying much more attention to how their sites look on devices with very small real estate.

  2. Will Microsoft bite at $33 a share for Yahoo?

  3. We're getting just a little closer to realize quantum computing.

  4. This will be of interest to many of my students: How much do game programmers make?

  5. Last fall, Harding Univ made the move to Google Mail, freeing us from the burden of maintaining our own email system. Unfortunately, the IT guys left all of our old emails on the old system and didn't forward them on to our new GMail accounts. I just received an email saying in the next few weeks the IT guys will purge all of our emails from the old system. Anyone want to bet some very important email is about to be erased forever? (I did move my email over, but it took a few hours... I would hate to have lost emails from when Becky and I were dating.)

No comments:

Post a Comment