Monday, September 28, 2009

Mobile Computing offered in Spring 2010

This spring I will be co-teaching with Gabriel Foust a new course called Mobile Computing (COMP 475) for 3 credit hours. The course will cover programming the iPhone and Google Android operating systems and development of mobile web applications. The course will meet from 3 to 4:15 pm on Mon and Wed. The prerequisite for this course is Data Structures (COMP 245).

Foust and I are excited to be offering this course for the first time. I hope it will become a course we offer on a regular basis in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great, hope to be able to take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, I wish I could take this course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This course sounds very interesting. I wish we had had such a course 9 years ago at Harding :) I hope you all have a great time!

    ReplyDelete