- Jury 101: If you're currently serving on a jury, don't blog about it.
- Finally, a monitor which doesn't use power when in standby mode. What's the big deal? The British Government estimates 8% percent of all domestic electricity is consumed by devices in standby.
- Interesting new Wikipedia research at the University of Minnesota: Only one-tenth of 1% of Wikipedia editors account for nearly half the content. And the probability that a user would view an article in a damaged state is 0.37%.
- Cats: This is just weird. Almost as weird as this.
Eggs: This is absolutely amazing.
- Congrats to the Harding Bisons who defeated Arkansas Tech 62-55 at Homecoming and set a new Harding record for points scored in a game.
Friday, November 09, 2007
My pick of the week's top 5 items of interest: