Friday, November 30, 2007

Final dissertation copies have made it to Virginia

I've finally got my dissertation approved by the Dean's office, and 6 copies on expensive cotton paper are now sitting in the CS office at ODU. Even though it seems like everything is taken care of, I still won't relax until I have my diploma in one hand and a hard-bound book entitled Lazy Preservation in my other. At least we've got one very kind and helpful secretary working in the CS department... I can't imagine how I could have gotten this taken care of from Arkansas without Phyllis' help.

Note to self: Next time make sure your dissertation's cover sheet which requires all your committee member's signatures is 100% correct before your committee flies back to their home states. Argh....

No comments:

Post a Comment