Michael: Chili's is the new golf course. It's where business happens. Small Businessman Magazine.
Jan: It said that?
Michael: It will. I sent it in. Letter to the Editor.
Stacy Schoen made some fantastic decorations, and I came up with some Office trivia. Becky knew every answer except the last. Can you do better?
- The Office is based on a BBC comedy with the same name. In the BBC version, what was the Boss’ name?
A. Robert B. David C. Gareth D. Tim
- In order to get away from Pam, Jim transfers to the Stanton branch. What game does the Stanton branch play under the guise of “team building”?
A. Halo B. Call of Duty C. World War II D. Ghost Recon
- During the health care episode, Dwight forced the office workers to anonymously write down their diseases. Which of these diseases was not listed by any of the workers?
Count Choculitis, Ebola, Spontaneous dentohydroplosion, Mad Cow Disease, Hotdog Fingers, inverted brain, anal fissures, Government Created Killer Nano Robot Infection, flesh eating bacteria, hepatitis, and Leprosy
- The Dundies is an annual award show held at the local Chili’s. Who was awarded the 2006 Dundie: Spicy Curry Award?
A. Kelly B. Stanley C. Phyllis D. Angela
- At the Christmas party, Dwight ends up with the most coveted gift at the end of the Yankee Swap after Pam trades him for a tea pot. What gift does Dwight take home?
A. Chili’s gift card B. Razor phone C. Paintball lessons D. iPod
- The top prize during Casino Night was $500 to the charity of your choice and a mini refrigerator, compliments of who?
A. Best Buy B. Sears C. Vance Refrigeration D. Scranton Surplus
- Michael wants to boost moral for coworkers by throwing a birthday party, even though the earliest birthday is a month away (Meredith’s). What type of cake does Michael order for the party?
A. chocolate B. ice cream C. red velvet D. cookie cake
- Tie breaker: How many days has the Warehouse Department worked without an accident before Michael causes one in the Boys and Girls episode?
Answers: 1. B, 2. B, 3. inverted brain, 4. A, 5. D, 6. C, 7. B, 8. 936