My pick of the week's top 5 items of interest:
- The Z2K problem: Zunes freezing up at midnight on New Year's Eve apparently because 2008 is a leap year.
- Shocking new research has confirmed what XBox widows have known for years: men like to play video games because of our neurological desire to conquer.
- In this year of economic difficulty, is programming a thing of the past? Not according to Computerworld's annual Forecast survey which finds programming to be the "hottest" skill of 2009. So why would anyone who is already a programmer want to leave it?
- Always fun to read for its insight and contentious commentary: Gladney's DDQ.
- For a father and user interface aficionado, here's a fun article to read about a three year old son using his dad's iPhone.