- Good news for the CS majors: According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, computing-based jobs are expected to grow 24% over the next decade, the highest rate of growth of any "professional and related occupations."
- Maybe the grass isn't greener on Mac's side of the fence.
- Google has just released an impressive REST-based chart API. It allows 50K queries per day and allows you to create pie graphs, line graphs, scatterplots, bar charts, and Venn diagrams.
Just for fun-- my Family League fantasy football record (8-5) as of today:
- The Heritrix 2.0 web crawler is here. I'll be using this crawler (most likely) in my search engine class next semester.
- The planet's latest enemies: divorced observers of Hanukkah. Wow... no one is safe blame these days.
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Only one week of finals before the semester is out! My pick of the week's top 5 items of interest: